Labels

Friday 10 April 2009

tweaking

When I watched it back I could see that something wasn't right so and I realised I hadn't turned the shadow on. so here the version with he shadow and also I changed the opacity to give the impression the rockman is getting closer. Not sure if I mentioned but the rockman was made by ebnelkim you can check out his blog in my list of artists on the right.

2 Responses to “tweaking”

Thomas A said...

nice stuff Luke! quite impressive and believable! Could see it in a game!

EBU said...

great man, big improvement.
for the last few seconds i think tone down the opacity slightly, i think its still bit strong.
the beginning bit is perfect though.
keep it up.

 
© 2009 Luke Ballard. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz | Distributed by Deluxe Templates